PDF format is widely popular in the business world. PDFs are easily shareable and, what’s most important, editable. With our web app, it is now possible to make changes to any document and create editable Online Donation Form PDF without installing another app on your device.
Here are the key app features:
- Fast and accurate data processing.
- Accessible from any Internet-connected device.
- Secure data transfer.
- No installations or downloads required.
- Doesn’t affect your device’s memory resources and storage space.
Complete and Edit Document Samples Online
So how do you create an editable Online Donation Form PDF? To start with, browse for a file that you wish to edit on your computer, tablet or phone. You can also import it from an online location by specifying its URL path. Finally, there’s a possibility to add a file from a cloud storage (Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud, etc.) or email.
- Wait for upload to finish.
- Use the horizontal toolbar to apply simple changes: add or erase text, add images, notes, lines, etc.
- Use the vertical ‘Add Fillable Fields’ toolbar to make it possible to fill out and sign your document.
- Drag objects on the page with your mouse, touchpad or touchscreen. Adjust their size and alignment.
- Click ‘Save’ to apply the changes.
After you’re finished, click ‘Done’ and choose what else you’d like to do with your file. You can either download it instantly to your device or share it with other users via email, fax, or even SMS. It is also possible to save the resulting document in Word, Excel or PPT format. Try it now and forget about inconveniences!