How To Create PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How can I create a PDF of a plot in R (language) and add hyperlinks at specified points?
The print to PDF feature used to preserve hyperlinks, although that may have changed. Since Apple removed the ability to add hyperlinks into a PDF after its creation, it could be that it only support PDFs that already have embedded hyperlinks rather than being able to implant them while a document is created. It could also be an issue with Microsoft Office, Excel, or any number of other factors. That being said, you can try downloading Create Editable Pdf Reader . For Macintosh, install it, and use it to create the PDF instead of the PostScript Engine native to the operating system. That may solve your problem.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Create PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Create PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Create PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Create PDF: All You Need to Know
You might find that this can be a bit tedious at the earliest stage. For the sake of simplicity, I'll keep my examples simple, even if it means they will always look pretty dull in reality. Step 1: Select the whole document: When you select the whole document, all your hyperlinks will be displayed in white. If the hyperlink is to an internal view in PDF, you just press Shift-Ctrl-N. , you just press Shift-Ctrl-N. If I'm on the external view, then press Shift-Ctrl-P to do a right click. You then select the document object and click on “Edit”. Step 2: Customize the text: When you click on a hyperlink, and you have the whole document selected, you have two options: For external hyperlinks: Press “Shift-Ctrl-N”. This removes any links inside the document. That means, if the hyperlink to the pdf.doc element is to a hyperlink within a pdf.pdf, then you can press Shift-Ctrl-N again,.