How To Create PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How can I make a PDF file to a link?
I think you can using Foxit Phantom， Choose File->Edit->Link; Open/execute a file – designate to open another file. To do this, choose Open/execute a file > click Add button > select the destination file and click Select.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Create PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Create PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Create PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Create PDF: All You Need to Know
Once you select the destination file, there is a field to select from. Select either Browse and Navigate or Browse and Copy. Select Browse and Navigate (the default) if you want to do a normal file search, or Select Browse and Copy if you want the program to copy selected and selected files into a specified directory. When you have selected the desired files, select Delete/Replace… to delete them. Select Replace with any file names or file path names you wish. Press Close/Enter to save the changes. Next, move the selected files to the desired destination file and the program will use those files. The new file will show up as an item in the list of files. You may find it handy to add a few buttons to the interface, which will help you to make better decisions when you are working with files. To make such buttons, select the Open.