How To Create PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I link contents to a PDF?
The ‘trick’ involved in “… link(ing) to a PDF document…” is to first know where the PDF is located via it’s fully qualified file name (e.g. path of folders and file name) on your PC, or it’s URL (Universal Resources Locator) on the Internet. LOCAL A local link might typically be used inside a Word or Excel document to a local PDF. Here’s a sample fully qualified file name from my local PC C.\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\2SSCom Favorites\Maintenance Regiment & Support tools from 2SS. Com\Brochure Win 7,8,10 MAINTENNACE REGIMENT.pdf (A space at 2SS.|Com above to keep Quora form misinterpreting.) Linking to that PDF document in Word involves typing the desired ‘link text’ (I used ’Sample PDF’), selecting and right-clicking on that text, and then choosing the [Link] command which displays the ‘Insert Hyperlink’ window as shown in the sample below. INTERNET Linking to that PDF document online, or so that it’s available to link to from anywhere (e.g. inside a document, EMail message, website, Quora answer, etc.) involves similar steps to do whatever is needed to create a working (e.g. ‘click-able’) link. In Word or Excel using some ‘link text’ or even an image, the steps are the same as above, but with the the URL inserted as the ‘Address’ at the bottom, instead of the fully qualified file name. If no ‘link text’ is desired in Word, Excel, an HTML Email message, or even a Quora answer you can paste-in the full link. Here’s a working sample. Finally, here’s another example of linking a PDF using Quora’s tools to link the sample PDF to some ‘link text’… Sample PDF
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Create PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Create PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Create PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Create PDF: All You Need to Know
Sample PDF link from Quora () Linking to a document inside an emailed document requires the same steps as for an external link above—using whichever formatting you prefer and ‘inserting’ the ‘HTML’ address at the far bottom of the document, instead of the fully qualified file name.