How To Create PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
Is there an online pdf platform that will allow one to create a link to a specific page in the pdf?
One of the easiest ways to create a clickable link in a PDF file is to make use of a PDF editor program. A PDF editor enables you to create hyperlink on any text in a PDF file. In my opinion, the best and easiest to use PDF editor for creating hyperlinks in PDF documents is SwifDoo PDF. It is a powerful PDF editor that enables you to perform all kinds of basic and advanced operations on PDF file. You can easily create, edit, convert, annotate, OCR and share PDF documents using SwifDoo PDF in just a few seconds. So, let us learn how to add clickable link to a PDF file using SwifDoo PDF. First of all install and launch the latest version of SwifDoo PDF on your Windows PC. In the next step, click on “Edit PDF” tool and select the PDF file to be edited. Once the PDF file is open in editor window, simply click on “Link” and then select “Add or edit link” option. Now select the text on the PDF to which you want to apply the hyperlink. As soon as you release the mouse button, the “Add Links” pop-up will open up. So, simply add the hyperlink in “Open a Web” field and click OK. The selected text will be hyperlinked after that and accordingly you can save your PDF file. Now if you want to learn about some more ways to add clickable link to a PDF document then consider reading this article on Free Methods For Adding Hyperlink to Your PDF.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Create PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Create PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Create PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Create PDF: All You Need to Know
You can access to all the other PDF editing methods on this page.