How To Create PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
What's the best way to create a dynamic, downloadable PDF that incorporates user-entered variables?
I don't know of any WordPress plugin to do this but I have experience from a high volume business angle if that helps. We would create a PDF template with fillable form fields for the various customized pieces and use a tool such as ABCPDF or ActivePDF to fill them dynamically with the content and then flatten them to remove the form fields. These products cost money, but work well in a very high volume environment. Using multiple servers we've been able to create up to 60,000 an hour. I'm quite sure that there are free tools that will do the same thing, but I can't vouch for their reliability or ease of use.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Create PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Create PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Create PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Create PDF: All You Need to Know
So my suggestion is to find a service that works for your needs, but I highly recommend searching around on the web to see if there's something useful here. Now this sounds like the perfect candidate for an external solution, and I'd love for WordPress to have an option for such a thing, but to get there you need a way to hook into the WordPress data model for that kind of thing. I don't know what the magic bullet is that I'm searching for on this, but I'd like to know how.